Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar

Sick

Nice use of double bass. Reminds me of Matt Griener of August Burns Red. Good job

Eternalreich responds:

Hating4AM style.

Flaws of Misanthropy Flaws of Misanthropy

Pretty Sweet

That is also a sick double-bass after about a minute, lol. Keep it up

TheParadoxUnseen responds:

What can i say, our drummer is a beast haha

Cancer And AIDS Cancer And AIDS

Cancaids

WOO!

Diabolic commercial ideas Diabolic commercial ideas

Freain heavy

Sick, keep up the metal

Katie's A Bitch Katie's A Bitch

Word

Can you make one of my ex-girlfriend Sally? LAWL

THE LOL SONG THE LOL SONG

ahumg

Lawl rofel lmayo ahumg wow

C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

A little to heavy for me

I'm more into Chimaira, Suicide Silence, and August Burns Red, but I'll have to tell you, the squeals were GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Zakimations responds:

i would be a liar if i didn't say Rob Arnold wasnt a huge influence on me. thanks for the review!

-=Reptilia=- -=Reptilia=-

Most Reasonable Comment Your Getting...

Wow, everyone thinks your awesome because u did this by ear...im not congratulating you, cause im a natural guitarist/drummer, and its not all that hard. most songs such as this have key-notes that they use over and over just in a different timeline. take 'The White Stripes-Seven Nation Army' for example, or even 'Smoke on the Water-by Deep Purple'. Its mostly the same thing just used over and over. Im not saying ur lame or u suck or anything like that, im giving you a good review and rating, im just saying its not all that hard. for those of you who commented before saying its awesome cause its by ear, i dont envy you because uver probably never tried to do this at all in your life because ur too lazy to press just a little more buttons while u sit at ur computer desk and waste away. anyway, 9/10 just because i like the song, but the technos a wee bit off.